Digital Strategist, Creator and Founder
About the instructor
Leanne has been sharing her knowledge and the power of the web, social media and search optimisation with our clients for well over a decade. An accomplished public speaker, digital strategist and creative thinker, Leanne enjoys empowering people with the skills and knowledge to make their business an online success!
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Content Camp?
I am asked a lot of questions about digital marketing, but far and away the most important one and the most consistent one is...
How do you do it.
How do you get so much done, write blogs, send newsletters, share content, create graphics and still actually work in your business.
and have a life.
and go to the gym
and raise kids....
The biggest barrier to a successful online business is regular, relevant and riveting content.
And the biggest barrier to creating this content is not lack of time - but lack of knowledge.
Knowing how to create content quickly and then how to schedule the content and better yet recycle your content will make a real difference to your bottom line.
My Content Camp program is exactly what I do and how I do it.
Grab all my secrets and tips in one central location and start creating content that your ideal customers will love.
- No more missed opportunities for sales because you have sent a newsletter, or written a blog post, or scheduled some social media.
- No more frustration that there is never enough time.
- No more wondering why others seem to be getting your customers
Access the entire course immediately and spend a day working on your business to free up hours and hours of time that will allow you to work in your business - stress free.
Change how you create content for your business forever. Learn how I plan, create & schedule content that you can manage over and over again.
Learn how to create a content plan
- that frees up your time to do so many other things in your business.
- that will focus on your business goals and answer your client's questions.
- that will allow you to educate your customers on all the key parts of your business and introduce them to your offers at regular intervals
- that focus on a template approach to layout, style and imagery. Cementing a beautiful brand story that comes from a focus on a consistent style and not so much 'creativity'
- that unlocks your ideas and helps you get them onto paper and then online
Learn how to schedule and recycle your content like the pros do
- Be more in control of your work schedule
- Make the Google Gods happy with content that is relevant to searching potential clients and
- Free up your time to put your focus where it needs to be
Yep - talking to people.
Online, On the phone, or in person.
Automate and Replicate your content so that you can focus on what you do best - Communicate.
Communicate to real people.